NAFSA: Association of International Educators WebinarMarch 7, 2013 |
On Wednesday, Mar. 13, from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., the International Student and Scholar Services staff will host the Navigating the Nuances of Prevailing Wage Determinations webinar sponsored by the Association of International Educators. Please meet us in the Global Education Center, 2nd floor, Conference Rooms 2008-2010 to learn about the following:
- Strategies to address the current and most critical Prevailing Wage Determination (PWD) issues and challenges.
- Strategies for cross-campus collaboration regarding PWD processes and policies.
- Specific tools for increasing success in obtaining accurate and consistent prevailing wage determinations.
The speakers for this event are the following:
- Loveness Schafer, associate director, Louisiana State University International Services
- Suzanne B. Seltzer, founding partner of Klasko, Rulon, Stock & Seltzer LLP
- Tara O’Brien, manager of Immigration and Appointments, Broad Institute
Future topics, dates and times will be announced in the coming weeks. Please contact Ronit Weingarden, 962-4282 for more registration or more information.