Payroll Deduction Plan for UNC Employees
UNC Student Stores, in partnership with UNC Employee Benefits, Human Resources, and Payroll Services is proud to offer full-time, permanent UNC employees a Payroll Deduction program for the purchase of computers, tablets and accessories from the RAM Shop. The UNC Employee Computer Purchase (UNC-ECP) Plan offers employees an opportunity to purchase eligible items from the RAM Shop through one initial down-payment and an interest-free payroll deduction loan spread over six months.
AT&T is connecting employees with the best solutions By bringing “Special Discounts” to ALL EMPLOYEES of University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. To obtain discount visit
To place orders for new service, upgrades, and discounted accessories or just add the discount, please click the link provided above or call 1-888-457-6294. Verification of employment (UNC email, pay stub, UNC ID) required. Offers available online or over the phone through the Employee Value Program, not available at retail locations.
Employee Value Program
T-Mobile has partnered with UNC Chapel Hill to give faculty and staff the best value in wireless. Sign up for the Advantage Program to receive exclusive promotions and benefits below.
- 15% off our already low rates for every line on their account
- Unlimited Talk, Text and Data on the fastest 4G LTE network
- Receive up to 4 lines of service with Unlimited Talk, Text and Data for under $100
- No annual service contracts and no activation fees
- Early Termination Fees Reimbursed to help free them from their current service contracts
- Phone upgrade whenever they want with JUMP!
- 200MB of additional free data for life on all T-Mobile connected tablets
- Unlimited International Texting from the U.S. to 200+ countries
Unlimited Data and Text in over 120+ countries included at no charge
Who is eligible? All full-time and part-time faculty and staff are eligible for the T-Mobile Advantage Program. Family members also qualify if they are on the same account.
Are current T-Mobile Customers Eligible? Yes. Existing customers are eligible as soon as they sign up and confirm eligibility.
How do new customers sign up for the Advantage Program?
- You can sign up online by visiting https://business.t-mobile.com/advantage.
- You may also call our Advantage Direct line at 1-866-464-8662 to reach a live sales rep. Please reference promotional code 11305TMOFAV.
How do existing customers apply for the UNC Chapel Hill Discount? Visit http://www.t-mobile.com/corpdiscount to apply for the company discount. The node for UNC Chapel Hill is 27138840.
Who do I contact for billing concerns and/or technical support? Call 1-877-727-5742 or dial 611 from
Receive 20% off Verizon Wireless monthly service plans. Discounts may be obtained online (click the Verizon Wireless link provided above), using your UNC email address and then follow the directions to register your line. To apply for the discount, the account must be in the employee’s name.
Business Support Center at (800)-922-0204.