Thank you for considering employment with University Temporary Services (UTS).
UNC-Chapel Hill and NC State University are collaborating to extend NC State’s internal temporary staffing function as a shared service for both institutions. Under this partnership, UTS provides exclusive temporary staffing services to UNC-Chapel Hill and NC State, employing candidates to work as temporary employees in a variety of jobs on both campuses.
- Administrative Support – reception, secretarial, accounting, word processing
- Technical – research, lab support, animal care
- Information Technology – web design and site maintenance, programming, development, training
- Trades – painting, plumbing, electrical work, carpentry, brick masonry
- Services – general labor, materials support, housekeeping, food service, landscaping, maintenance electrical, carpentry, plumbing
- Professional Support – legal, event planning, fundraising, writing/editing, illustrating, engineering
- A personal interview
- Possible skills testing
- Reference checks
- Criminal background checks and possible credit and/or driving checks
- A group rate plan for health insurance
- Eligibility to join the Coastal Federal Credit Union