The following are for use only with permanent SPA staff employees. Employee & Management Relations must review and approve all disciplinary letters and related notices before they can be issued to an employee.
- Written Warning
- Notice of Separation during Probationary Period
- Notice of Investigatory Status with Pay
- Notice to Attend a Pre-Disciplinary Conference
- Disciplinary Decision of Suspense Without Pay
- Disciplinary Decision of Demotion
- Disciplinary Decision of Dismissal
For additional assistance, contact the Employee & Management Relations Consultant in the Office of Human Resources assigned to work with your department.