Customer Service Excellence
Thursday, September 28, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Course Number: PD0012
Working with customers can be difficult, frustrating, and exhausting, but it can also be interesting, challenging, and rewarding. This workshop will cover techniques that will improve the experience customers have with your organization, and will also provide skills to help customer service providers enjoy what they do.
- Describe the importance of customer service.
- Apply techniques that enhance the customer’s experience.
- Practice strategies to handle difficult customers.
- Cope with anger and other emotions that make it difficult for employees to deliver good customer service.
All UNC-Chapel Hill faculty and staff are invited to register for and attend the various courses offered by the Office of Human Resources Organization and Professional Development team.
To register for courses:
- Visit: connectcarolina.unc.edu
- Log in: Your Onyen + Password
- Click: Self Service
- Click: Training Enrollment
- Search Courses