Electronics & Wireless Phone Service
UNC Student Stores, in partnership with UNC Employee Benefits, Human Resources, and Payroll Services is proud to offer to full-time, permanent UNC employees, a Payroll Deduction program for the purchase of computers and tablets, with accessories, from the Tech Shop. This program will afford employees opportunities to purchase computers and tablets, with accessories, through one initial down payment and interest-free payroll deduction payments spread over six months.Learn More
UNC Chapel Hill employees could qualify for benefits with the AT&T Signature Program.
- AT&T Signature Program provides various wireless service related benefits to qualified employees, students, military, and organization members of qualified AT&T enterprise or business customers
- To find the AT&T store closest to you, visit: att.com/find-a-store
- If you visit a local AT&T store, please have proof of eligibility (UNC One Card) and mention Signature Code: FAN4267722
- Sprint will buy out your contract from your current provider (up to $650 see www.sprint.com/joinsprint)
- All UNC employees get a 15% discount off of Sprints Data Share plans or $5 off each line every month on our Unlimited Freedom plans.
- 50$ referral AMX card for every new customer referred to Sprint by Existing customers. Up to $500 a year. (see www.sprint.com/referral)
Required for the Promotions
- Existing Sprint customers can activate their discounts (http://sprint.co/2jn8Buf)
- While in the store they need to verify using their Corp ID is GAUNV_SNC_ZZZ
- This offer is available on-line and in retail locations.
- Store locator: www.sprint.com/storelocator
T-Mobile has partnered with UNC Chapel Hill to give faculty and staff the best value in wireless. Sign up for the Advantage Program to receive exclusive promotions and benefits below.
- 15% off our already low rates for every line on their account
- Unlimited Talk, Text and Data on the fastest 4G LTE network
- Receive up to 4 lines of service with Unlimited Talk, Text and Data for under $100
- No annual service contracts and no activation fees
- Early Termination Fees Reimbursed to help free them from their current service contracts
- Phone upgrade whenever they want with JUMP!
- 200MB of additional free data for life on all T-Mobile connected tablets
- Unlimited International Texting from the U.S. to 200+ countries
Unlimited Data and Text in over 120+ countries included at no charge
Who is eligible? All full-time and part-time faculty and staff are eligible for the T-Mobile Advantage Program. Family members also qualify if they are on the same account.
Are current T-Mobile Customers Eligible? Yes. Existing customers are eligible as soon as they sign up and confirm eligibility.
How do new customers sign up for the Advantage Program?
- You can sign up online by visiting https://business.t-mobile.com/advantage.
- You may also call our Advantage Direct line at 1-866-464-8662 to reach a live sales rep. Please reference promotional code 11305TMOFAV.
How do existing customers apply for the UNC-Chapel Hill Discount? Visit http://www.t-mobile.com/corpdiscount to apply for the company discount. The node for UNC Chapel Hill is 27138840.Learn More
Receive 20% off your Verizon Wireless monthly access fees and 25% off online accessories. Discounts may be obtained online. Use your UNC email address and then follow the directions to register for your discount. To apply for the discount, the account must be in the employee’s name.
Business Support Center at (800)-922-0204