While much of the performance management process is legislated by the state, there are areas where we can standardize the SHRA and EHRA Non-Faculty performance process to make them less confusing for managers who have a mix of SHRA and EHRA-Non Faculty employees on their teams and to more broadly use features that work well. The following changes will be incorporated for the 2021-2022 EHRA Non-Faculty performance review cycle.
- Adoption and timeline of a common review period for both EHRA-NF and SHRA.
- Institutional goals for EHRA Non-Faculty employees.
- Required mid-cycle review for EHRA Non-Faculty employees receiving a “Not Meeting Expectations” on any goal.
The 2021-2022 common review period will run from April 1 to March 31 annually for EHRA Non-Faculty and SHRA employees. To transition to this new timeframe:
- EHRA Non-Faculty performance review period will be abbreviated, starting July 1, 2021 and ending March 31, 2022.
- Starting in April 2022, the review cycles for both SHRA and EHRA Non-Faculty will sync
Institutional Goals will be required for EHRA Non-Faculty employees.
- 5 Institutional Goals for non-supervisors
- 6 Institutional Goals for supervisors
Mid-Cycle reviews will be required for EHRA Non-Faculty employees receiving a “Not Meeting Expectations” on any goal.