- This event has passed.
10 Strategies for Improving Your Finances
Wednesday, April 14, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The current economic climate brings both challenges and opportunities from a financial perspective. You may wonder during these challenging times: “What should I be most careful about” and “What should my family and I work towards?” The 10 financial tips discussed in this workshop will get you on the road to financial well-being during challenging times.
Identify the most pressing/immediate financial steps to take in your life
– Describe why an emergency fund is an absolute necessity
– Identify how to categorize types of expenses
– Describe your current financial position by putting it on paper
Describe steps to help you through economic troubles
– Describe how to begin paying down debts
– Identify ways to improve your credit score
Describe ways to build long-term plans for your financial health
– Describe how to evaluate your insurance coverage
– Identify how to build or refine your retirement plans
Date: Wednesday, April 14, 2021 (Register by noon on Monday, April 12)
Time: 12 – 1 p.m.
Register in Carolina Talent (search in the events calendar or search for the title using the learning toolbar).
Sponsored by UNC OHR Work-Life & Wellness