10 Strategies for Improving Your Finances
Wednesday, February 8, 2023 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The current economic climate brings both challenges and opportunities from a financial perspective. You may wonder during these challenging times: “What should I be most careful about” and “What should my family and I work towards?” The 10 financial tips discussed in this workshop will get you on the road to financial well-being during challenging times.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
Identify the most pressing/immediate financial steps to take in your life
• Describe why an emergency fund is an absolute necessity
• Identify how to categorize types of expenses
• Describe your current financial position by putting it on paper
Describe steps to help you through economic troubles
• Describe how to begin paying down debts
• Identify ways to improve your credit score
Describe ways to build long-term plans for your financial health
• Describe how to evaluate your insurance coverage
• Identify how to build or refine your retirement plans
Date: February 8, 2023
Time: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
To register, click here and select the “Request” button in Carolina Talent to automatically enroll.