- This event has passed.
Balancing Work and Life
Wednesday, January 19, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Using the philosophy that “those who are happy at home perform better on the job,” this workshop was developed for those who feel burdened with too many responsibilities and without enough time for personal enjoyment. This workshop will help participants explore and define home responsibilities, identify career requirements and prioritize leisure time. The resulting better balance will help achieve more in one’s career and at home.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
Identify the components of a balanced lifestyle
• Describe the concept of balance
• Identify what is out of balance in your life
• Describe how notions of balance have changed over time in your life and historically
• Identify the relationship between stress and balance
Identify and explore the balance between home responsibilities, career requirements and leisure activities
• Describe how to create your own balance diagram
• Identify the right questions to achieve balance
• Describe the role of prioritization, limit setting and time management to balancing work and life
• Identify tips and suggestions on how to achieve balance
• Identify a personalized action plan to achieve balance in your life
Time: 12:00 p.m.
To register, please click here and select the “Request” button in Carolina Talent to automatically enroll.