- This event has passed.
Being Part of a Multi-Generational Team: Webinar
Wednesday, November 13, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Course Number: PD0022
For the first time in history, there is the possibility that an organization can have four distinct generations in the workforce. While we need to be careful not to make too many generalizations about different age groups, it is helpful to categorize some aspects of each group’s behavior, needs and working styles to promote working relationships built on mutual understanding.
This session will provide each participant with the understanding of the different working styles, preferences and how each generation expects to be treated as employees. By understanding these differences, each person can contribute to the success of the team and organization regardless of generation.
- Recognize the generational differences of Seniors, Baby Boomers, Gen Xers and Millennials
- Understand the strengths and challenges each generation brings to a team
- Create a personal development plan for working successfully with multiple generations
All UNC-Chapel Hill faculty and staff are invited to register for and attend the various courses offered by the Office of Human Resources Organization and Professional Development team.View Full Course Catalog
To register for courses:
- Visit: connectcarolina.unc.edu
- Log in: Your onyen + password
- Choose: Self Service
- Click: My Training
- Click: Request Training Enrollment
- Search by: Course Name