- This event has passed.
Managing Anger at Home and at Work
Thursday, October 3, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Problems with anger management can result in performance issues at work, relationship issues at home and even health problems. This course will address the fundamentals of managing anger through exercises, discussion and development of a personal anger-management plan.
- Understand the purpose of anger and what triggers it
- Describe ways of monitoring anger
- Describe strategies for managing anger
- Identify resources available for continued work on anger management
All UNC-Chapel Hill faculty and staff are invited to register for and attend the various courses offered by the Office of Human Resources Organization and Professional Development team.View Full Course Catalog
To register for courses:
- Visit: connectcarolina.unc.edu
- Log in: Your onyen + password
- Choose: Self Service
- Click: My Training
- Click: Request Training Enrollment
- Search by: Course Name