- This event has passed.
Paying off Debt and Building Wealth
Wednesday, October 5, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
In difficult economic times, many people are struggling to just keep up with monthly bills, let alone make progress on debt repayment. What suffers most is contributing to savings and investing goals. This session will focus on developing financial plans and strategies to address the dual goals of having a plan for paying off debt, while also contributing to building personal wealth. This session covers the basics (or essentials) of each area and describes practical techniques that can help you to formulate your own plan to manage your personal finances to organize a sensible debt repayment plan without sacrificing other financial goals.
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
• Recognize the importance of a viable debt repayment strategy
• Understand the importance of setting and tracking short- and long-term financial goals
• Learn how to set milestones to address debt repayment and savings
• Be able to prioritize most effective use of disposable income
• Differentiate between saving and investing and when each makes sense
Date: October 5, 2022
Time: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
To register, click here and select the “Request” button in Carolina Talent to automatically enroll.