- This event has passed.
Preparing for Financial Emergencies
August 18, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Many people face financial emergencies, but few have prepared adequately to prevent them from having a major impact on their personal finances. By helping people understand the types of financial emergencies and potential consequences of not being prepared, we will enable people to focus on the steps necessary to avoid hardships which can accompany the emergencies.
The webinar will cover the processes and products which can help people survive the various types of financial emergencies.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
• Know the different types of financial emergencies
• Understand the results of not being prepared
• Learn the steps necessary to become prepared
• Understand why budgeting is so important to being prepared
• Understand the different products that can help and how they work
Date: August 18, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m.
To register Click Here