Running on “E”: Adding Energy & Passion to Your Work & Life
Wednesday, December 14, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Longer hours, increased responsibilities, constant change, accelerated pace of business, intensified pressure…But this doesn’t mean you can’t have fun and enjoy your work. This workshop will help you not only to survive but also thrive in today’s high-pressure world. By unleashing your energy, igniting your enthusiasm and finding fun in your job, you’re sure to maximize your work performance and even enjoy it!
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
Describe what causes fluctuations in energy level
• Identify how to change what causes the stress that lowers your energy
• Identify how to change your mindset about stress and your energy level
Describe the three keys to raising your energy level
• Describe how to add commitment to your life
• Describe how to add challenge to your life
• Describe how to add control to your life
Identify the characteristics of your energy zones
• Describe the high energy zone
• Describe the anxiety zone
• Identify ways to add fun to your workday
Date: December 14, 2022
Time: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
To register, click here and select the “Request” button in Carolina Talent to automatically enroll.