To minimize the impact of the flu season, UNC-Chapel Hill is offering several ways for students, faculty and staff to get a flu shot this fall.
- Student Stores Pharmacy (inside on the 3rd floor): No appointment needed | Monday–Friday 9 a.m.–5 p.m. & Saturday 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Campus Health Pharmacy (outside loading dock area of Campus Health): Walk-ins for students | Monday–Friday 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- University Employee Occupational Health Clinic: Vaccinations for School of Medicine employees and other personnel as part of the Immunization Review Program | Thursday & Friday 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
Campus Walk-in Clinics will also be held at five locations throughout October. No advance registration is required. Please bring your insurance card and wear a mask.
**Walk-ins from noon to 4 p.m.**
- Friday, Oct. 22 | Koury Oral Health Sciences Building, Atrium Lobby
- Thursday, Oct. 28 | Medical Biomolecular Research Building, Main Lobby
- Friday, Oct. 29 | Michael Hooker Research Center, Lower Level Atrium
For more information, see the flu vaccination page.