Heritage STEM Camps are all-inclusive week-long holistic residential Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) immersive camps for school-aged children 12-15 globally. They are unique hands-on, entrepreneurial, innovated, fun and now at UNC!
About Heritage STEM Camps
As the world grows more dependent on technology to complete everyday tasks, computer programming has become one of the most in-demand skills of the century. This camp put campers an innovator/business seat. Participants learn how to code and program agriculture drones and robots focused on the global agricultural industry. To deepen their knowledge, they will tour, learn, work, and cook on a local sustainable farm with global Chef Kabui plus learn needed leadership, financial, and presentation skills from our global STEM-industry experts from CAPTRUST, Gall-up, Koanologies, and etc.
Heritage equips campers with applicable skills and real-world experiences that will truly set them apart from their peers.
Sunday, June 16 – Friday, June 21 (girls) & Sunday, June 23 – Friday, June 28 (boys)
Register your child for $450 by June 14 (girls) or June 21 (boys) and transform their future.
Visit www.hscamps.org or call 919-589-7610
This 6 day/5 night Camp will include opportunities to:
- Build self-confidence using StrenghtsFinders
- Code Edison robots
- Design & build agriculture drones
- Cook with Chef Kabui
- Work on a sustainable farm
- Develop entrepreneurial skills
- Learn Finance 101 with CAPTRUST
- Present innovative business pitch to judges for a prize
- Receive leadership coaching from a top Fortune 100 executive and global leadership coach
- Cultivate lasting relationships with like-minded peers
- Get fit and have fun daily!
- Joseph Issac, Former Biotech Chair, McKinley HS & Einstein Fellow
- Chef Kabui, Global Sustainable Farms
- Kevin Monroe, VP Finance, CPATRUST
- Catherine Mitchell, Client Mgmt, CAPTRUST
- Nelson Santiago, StrengthFinders Coach
- Brandon Johnson, Solution Engineer, NetApp & CEO Koanologies
- Amy Bortoff, Fitness Coach
Connect with Heritage STEM Camps on Social Media