Unless you experience a change in family status or other qualifying life event, you will not be able to make benefits elections outside of the Open Enrollment period. Be sure to enroll on time to get the coverage you need.
To enroll online:
- Log in to ConnectCarolina
- Choose “Self Service” from the drop-down menu at the top
- Choose the “My Benefits” tile
- Choose “Benefits Enrollment” on the left
- Select “Health Insurance”
- Click “Enroll Now”
- Click “Get Started” – Heel Yeah!
Please remember to print a copy or take a picture of your confirmation for your records.
You can also enroll over the phone by calling the Eligibility and Enrollment Support Center at 855-859-0966. It is open It is open extended hours during Open Enrollment: Monday-Friday 8 a.m.–10 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
To learn more about your benefits options, visit the Open Enrollment webpage on the UNC Human Resources website.