From: Vanessa Ragland, Senior Director, EHRA Human Resources
In response to requests from campus, the EHRA Human Resources unit offer training that covers HR topics specific to EHRA Non-Faculty employees. One-hour Zoom sessions will be offered on Thursdays 1–2 p.m. for the month of November. See the schedule below for dates and topics:
- Nov. 3 | EHRA Non-Faculty Terms and Conditions of Employment.
- Nov. 10 | EHRA Non-Faculty Classification.
- Nov. 17 | EHRA Non-Faculty Compensation.
Permanent employees should register for professional development courses using Carolina Talent.
To register for a session:
- Log in to connectcarolina.unc.edu with your UNC Onyen and password.
- Select Self Service from the drop-down at the top of the screen.
- Click on the My Learning tile to open Carolina Talent.
- Hover over Learning in the toolbar to open the drop-down menu.
- Click on Events Calendar from the drop-down menu.
- In the calendar view, click on the title of the session you wish to attend.
- Click the blue Request button to the bottom right of the Session Details box to reserve your space.