Dear Tar Heels,
Carolina’s Virtual Wellness Week is less than two weeks away.
Join us March 8–12 for a wellness event designed to help you RESET, REFOCUS, RENEW, RESTART, AND REPAIR. Please take time to enjoy the various opportunities to be active, learn a new recipe, and gain a better understanding of the numerous campus and local resources available to support your total wellbeing.
Be sure to pre-register. All sessions are free.
Learn more at go.unc.edu/wellnessweek-2021
View the schedule here and sign up for as many sessions as you would like.
- RESET: Join daily opportunities to move to high-energy workouts – like cardio combat or dance – or enjoy gentle stretching. Whatever your preference, find something right for you in the daily live schedule or On-Demand fitness library.
- REFOCUS: Learn something new in one of many educational sessions. Educational sessions will cover topics such as achieving your personal and financial wellness goals, available childcare support, as well as many other campus and community resources.
- RENEW: Enjoy a mid-day yoga, mobility, or Pilates class to relax, rejuvenate, and renew.
- RESTART: Get back on track with a heart-healthy diet. Enjoy daily opportunities to view a live cooking demo or educational session to learn important nutrition tips to keep you motivated.
- REPAIR: Get in tune with yourself and decompress with daily yoga, mindfulness, meditation and breathwork sessions.
Please know your participation is encouraged. Time spent participating in Wellness Week is considered work time. Please seek approval from your supervisor in advance.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for all you do to care for Carolina.
Human Resources and Equal Opportunity and Compliance