On Thursday, Sept 29 , Carolina will kick off a two-month charitable campaign to raise funds for charities across North Carolina. Carolina Cares, Carolina Shares (CCCS) is UNC-Chapel Hill’s campaign in support of the North Carolina State Employees Combined Campaign (SECC). In 2021, Carolina raised $466,182 with the support of more than 822 donors.
Want to be involved? Volunteer for your department! We are now recruiting our 2022 division leaders and team captains.
School or Division Leader
Division leaders are passionate about leading to support a good cause, personable and possess organization/project management skills. Larger schools/divisions may have a team of division leaders to support the campaign.
Division Leader Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of campaign progress across school/division.
- Communicate with campaign progress with team captains.
- Support the work of the team captains.
- Help publicize the campaign within the school/division.
- Engage leadership within the school/division.
Are you enthusiastic about supporting a charitable cause and enjoy interacting with colleagues? Join the campaign as a team captain for your department.
Team Captain Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the planning
- Organize and implement of the CCCS campaign within your department.
- Educate your co-workers about CCCS and its participating charities.
- Ensure that everyone is asked to consider making a pledge.
- Return completed pledge forms along with report forms.
- Thank employees for the contribution.