Skip to main content

Faculty Transcripts

icon of document
Back to top Back to Recruitment

The Policy on Qualifications of Course Instructors requires faculty members to provide official transcripts showing all graduate course credits and degrees. Transcripts are required for all faculty who will be Instructor of Record, regardless of faculty employment type.


How to Acquire a Transcript

Transcripts for graduates of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill can be ordered at the following link:

Many colleges and universities participate in records clearinghouses, which provide a convenient process for ordering an official transcript.

Links to two of the most frequently used are provided below. On these websites you will find a list of participating schools:

Information on how to order a transcript will be provided on the school’s website, typically with the institution’s registrar’s office.

Transcripts granted by foreign universities will need to be certified and/or translated. A number of organizations provide this service, including: