Skip to main content

Address Change

If your home address changes while you are employed with the University, it is your responsibility to contact the University about the change.

You must change your home address and phone number in Connect Carolina, under Self Service. This change will be processed by the relevant University offices, including Payroll and Human Resources. You will need your Onyen and associated password to sign-on. The University will take that update in the campus directory and send this information electronically to all benefit vendors.

Name Change

If you get married, divorced, or otherwise have a legal change in your name, provide this information to your School/Division HR Office, who will initiate and submit the correct paperwork to have your name changed through the relevant Human Resource System.

It is essential that you also update other benefits providers that we do not send electronic feeds to with your new name. Follow the instructions above for address change notification for notifying benefit providers that do not receive electronic feeds from the University.