Starting Sept. 1, 2022, there are several opportunities for UNC-Chapel Hill community members to obtain a flu vaccination on campus:
- Student Stores Pharmacy will offer walk-in flu shots for students, faculty and staff during operating hours (Mon.-Fri. 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sat. 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.).
- Campus Health Pharmacy, located in the basement of Campus Health, will offer walk-in flu shots for students, faculty and staff Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- University Employee Occupational Health Clinic will offer flu vaccinations only for University health care personnel (including the School of Medicine) and other personnel who are part of the Immunization Review Program. Flu vaccinations will be available during walk-in hours between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Thursdays and Fridays starting Oct. 1.
Campus Walk-in Clinics – No advance registration required. Please bring both your UNC One Card and health insurance card (Medicare plans are not accepted).
All clinic times listed below are from noon to 4 p.m., except the Oct. 21 Employee Appreciation Day event, which is 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.:
- Thursday, Sept. 29 – Genetic Medicine Research Building, Lobby
- Friday, Oct. 7 – Giles Horney Building, Magnolia Room
- Friday, Oct. 14 – Koury Oral Health Sciences Building, Atrium Lobby
- Friday, Oct. 21 – Frank Porter Graham Student Union (Employee Appreciation Day)
- Thursday, Oct. 27 – Medical Biomolecular Research Building, Main Lobby
- Friday, Oct. 28 – Michael Hooker Research Center, Lower Level Atrium
The vaccine administered at all walk-in clinics is GSK’s FluLaval Quadrivalent Thimerosal-Free.
Parking, Insurance and more information at https://flu.unc.edu.