Performance Evaluation & Management
The overall success of the University relies on the individual accomplishments of all faculty and staff. Our performance management program provides a mechanism for communicating performance responsibilities and evaluating achievements. All permanent University staff are evaluated annually on their performance.
Performance Management Forms for SHRA Employees
- Performance Plan
- Off-Cycle & Probationary Reviews
- Annual Appraisal Form (with Employee Competency Assessment)
- Employee Competency Assessment only
Performance Management Forms for EHRA Non Faculty Employees
- Performance Review Form (Recommended for 2017-2018)
- Performance Review Form (Past Form: Example 1)
- Performance Review Form (Past Form: Example 2)
- Performance Review Form (Past Form: Example 3)
For additional Performance Management guidance tools, please see the Manager Toolkit.
EHRA Non-Faculty Employees
Questions regarding EHRA Non-Faculty performance evaluation should be directed to the EHRA Non-Faculty unit within the Office of Human Resources.
Questions regarding SHRA employees should be directed to the Employee & Management Relations unit within the Office of Human Resources.