The Office of Human Resources and Organization & Professional Development team offers developmental consulting to organizational units needing specialized services. Organization & Professional Development is available to provide internal resources and to suggest external resources for dealing with a variety of issues. Services may range from one-on-one to small or large group consulting.
Examples of services may include but are not limited to:
- Coaching (individual and group)
- Customized workshops on select topics such as communication
- Leadership development
- Mindfulness and stress management
- Team development
- Organization & Professional Development requests that sufficient time be allowed for careful planning and implementation of your request. A minimum of one month advance notice is needed to process requests.
- To arrange an organization development consultation for you or your group, complete the Consulting Engagement Request Form. Forms are also available by contacting Daisha Gaines from UNC-Chapel Hill Organization & Professional Development at 919-962-9685 or email@example.com.
- Organization & Professional Development will contact you to review your request and conduct a detailed needs assessment to clarify the goals and desired outcomes.