- This event has passed.
How to Delegate at Work and In Life
Wednesday, May 31, 2023 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
While it is true that some people are great at delegating, many people find themselves throwing their hands up in frustration because there is so much to do. Whether it’s at work or at home, this feeling of frustration often leads to anger, resentment and much more. There are only twenty-four hours in a day to complete tasks at work and home. Knowing when to delegate responsibly is a great way to become more efficient and effective in your work and life. This training offers tools to help leaders increase work-life balance by delegating both professionally and personally.
This training will help you:
• Identify why delegating is important
• Describe the purposes and benefits of delegation
• Identify the signs you are not delegating enough
• Describe why we avoid delegating tasks
• Identify factors to consider when delegating at work
• Discover practical resources to assist with work delegation
• Identify ways to delegate daily tasks and weekly responsibilities in your personal life
Date: May 31, 2023
Time: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
To register, click here and select the “Request” button in Carolina Talent to automatically enroll.